- March 3rd, Masao Hayashima born as a son of Otakasa family, the founder of Kochi Castle, who initiated Taoists' secret from Murakami Genji. Adopted by Hayashima family, an ancient line of Ki-medicine.
- Established Shobukan Dojo in Kamakura.
Organized Doin, Doko, and Fukki methods based on Chinese ancient health methods, Fukki Doin and started its promotion.
- Became the 13th head of the Lung Men (Dragon Gate) school of Taoism and advisor to the chairman,Bureeau of the Succession to the Han Dynasty Celestial Master
- Published "Doin-jutsu Nyumon", "Humans do not die of diseases" in Taiwan.
- Launched monthly magazine "Sen-gaku".
- Established Nihon Dokan in Iwaki, Fukushima as the center of Taoism in Japan.
- Launched monthly magazine "Dokan".
- Doin-jutsu Nyumon became best seller in Japan. Introduced Doin-jutsu in "Look Look Konichiwa" on NTV and other various TV programs.
- Gave speeches around Japan, including Chinese Medicine study group. Introduced Doin-jutsu and Doko-jutsu in "Afternoon Show" on TV Asahi.
- Appeared in "Morning Apple" on Fuji TV as a regular member.
- Confurred Taishi degree from Bureeau of the Succession to the Han Dynasty Celestial Master in Taiwan.
- Visited Taiwan and well greeted at various sites.
Appeared in "Okusama TV Jockey" and become known in public.
- Served as the advisor for Chinese Magazine Qui-kong. Received Social Culture Award in Japan.
Celebrated 100th issue of "Dokan."
- Attended International study committee of Ch'uan-chen (Complete Perfection) School of Taoism in China. Welcomed passionately on Mt. Shengjing of Wendeng city. Stone monument was built with his word "Humans do not die of disease."
Visited China, Silk-road. Received the highest greeting ceremony at Haku-un-kan in Beijing.
- Started yearly Jizo-festival for neighborhood children in Iwaki.
- Doin-jutsu introduced in the newspaper in Peru.
- Established Taiki-sha, now called Ongaku-jikkotai. "Buddha at birth" statue arrived from Nepal.
- Visited Okinawa, Yae-yama islands. Held series of tours to well-known hot springs in Japan. Visited Cheju, Korea.
- Established Ongaku-jikkotai to promote Doin-jutsu in Japan.
- Published "Taoists Road to Health" in English, German, and Spanish.
- Grand Master Tenrai departed to Senkyo (Taoists' heaven) through the dragon gate.
Grand Master Myozui assumed Docho, and became 14th head of the Lung Men school of Taoism.
- February, Grand Master Myozui visited Taiwan. Grand Master Tenrai received chief counsel of the Taoist Society of Tainan city, chief advisor to the chairman,Bureeau of the Succession to the Han Dynasty Celestial Master. Myozui Docho and Myocho Fuku-docho acceded counsel of the Taoist Society of Tainan city, advisor to the chairman,Bureeau of the Succession to the Han Dynasty Celestial Master.
May, Myozui Docho assumed advisor to the chairman,Bureeau of the Succession to the Han Dynasty Celestial Master.
July-August, received visit from the chief director of the Taoist Society of Tainan city, Taoist high priest Chen RongSheng and other members of the Taoist Society of Tainan city.
Held Summer Festival at Nihon Dokan.
- March, Myozui Docho, Myocho Fuku-docho and members of Nihon Dokan visited Taoists society of Tainan city on Buddha's birthday.
September, held the purifying ceremony for the new Nihon Dokan building.
December, celebrated 25th anniversary of Nihon Dokan, and 250th issue of "TAO", former "Dokan."
- January, held the roof-raising ceremony of the New Nihon Dokan building.
March, opening ceremony and first Doko-jutsu practice at the new building.
Launched Sake-buro powder "Konron-no-yu."
Started talk article series of Myuzui Docho in monthly magazine "PHP Special."
December, held a celebration to commemorate the 26th anniversary.
- April, Myozui Docho and Myocho Fuku-docho visited the Taoist Society of Tainan city to
celebrate the birthday of Thearch of Mysterious Heaven.
May, Myocho Fukudocho visited Taiwan. Started conservation actions of music and ceremony of Taoism.
August, held Summer Festival to celebrate the completion of the New Nihon Dokan. Invited the Taoist Society of Tainan city. Held the traditional Taoist ceremony to purify the lan for the Nihon Dokan and Soto-ji temple.
November, Nihon Dokan staff team attended Taoism rituals: a sword ladder crimbing at the Xingji gong Temple in Tainan city.
- February, Myocho Fuku-docho visited Taiwan and attended Taiwan Lantern Festival.
April, Myocho Fuku-docho visited Taiwan to study Taoist ceremony in Tian Tan, the Temple of Heaven in Taiwan.
May, Myocho Fuku-docho visited China,（Fujian provincial, Shandong provincial, Beijing city）. Mazu from Mazu Temple of Mei province and Mazu from Palace of the Empress of Heaven of Quan provincial arrived at Nihon Dokan.